onsdag den 17. april 2013

Update: Please read if you don't understand danish (if you do, then just ignore this)


If you don't understand danish, then please read this :D. I will from now on (April 17, 2013) write a short summary of the post in english. Just very short, like what colors i have used, what the inspiration was and so on. It will be in the end of every post.
I have until now only been writing in danish, so all my old posts will still be that way. 
If you want to read my post in another language than english and danish i still have a translate thing on the right side of the blog. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Cool :-)

    The translate button is so handy. I added it to my blogs a few weeks ago. I only know English.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, the translate button is very handy, but sometimes it makes a really weird translation :P

      Slet